A variety of companies work diligently to make it on Inc.’s list of fastest growing companies. A notable accomplishment like this demonstrates the ongoing dedication and determination companies put forth to provide their best products and services to the markets. Let us take a moment to recap and honor those who made the 2022 list. A preview of their growth data represents their hard work during times of uncertainty within the markets. Congratulations to all.
- MortgageOne (Carlsbad) // No. 284 // 1,952% growth
Mortgage company aiming to provide loans tailored to every borrower situation
- SleepScore Labs (Carlsbad) // No. 417 // 1,417% growth
Enabling organizations to strengthen their health and wellness offerings through better sleep.
- Kindred Bravely (Oceanside) // No. 1099 // 590% growth
Online retailer based in California offering comfortable, functional clothing for pregnant and nursing mothers, with an emphasis on customer care.
- Evolution Hair Loss Institute and Advanced Technology (Carlsbad) // No. 1,159 // 559% growth
Medical product provider specializing in hair growth through the Gaunitz Trichology Method developed by William Gaunitz.
- Shyne Brands (Carlsbad) // No. 1,426 // 451% growth
Retailer offering a wide variety of topical health products that help to boost immunity, balance hormones and manage aging.
- AVACEN (Carlsbad) // No. 1,480 // 435% growth
Maker of a heat therapy system to temporarily relieve muscle and joint pain and stiffness, promote relaxation and increase circulation.
- Cubix Safety (San Marcos) // No. 1,484 // 432% growth
Wholesale supplier of safety products with a focus on innovation and efficient manufacturing of groundbreaking equipment.
- Purpose Inspired Marketing (Escondido) // No. 2,354 // 249% growth
Designer of personal, company and product brands and websites that express influencer’s essence and amplifies their influence.
- NewRocket (Vista) // No. 2,779 // 200% growth
Delivering a resilient, connected and transformed enterprise, where employees flourish, companies thrive and people matter.
- CORE CONTRACTING (Vista) // No. 3,130 // 171% growth
Providing union-made wood framing and carpentry for commercial construction projects including schools, retail, hospitals, churches, industry and more.
- Living Wellness Partners (Carlsbad) // No. 3,382 // 155% growth
Purveyor of organic tea, offering additive-free herbal, green, white, black and unique tea blends, supplying tea drinks with quality teas.
- Meridian Pacific Properties (San Marcos) // No. 3,835 // 129% growth
Develops, builds, manages and sells single-family residential properties around Memphis, specializing in the build-for-rent industry.
- SuiteCentric (Carlsbad) // No. 4,211 // 110% growth
A NetSuite ERP and e-commerce software reseller executing technology evaluations, system integrations, project recoveries, data migrations, customizations and more.
- Reel Axis (Carlsbad) // No. 4,273 // 107% growth
Go-to-market services company meeting the needs of today’s technology companies with strategy, automation, insight and service.
- Denny Cherry (Oceanside) // No. 4,716 // 90% growth
Boutique IT consulting specializing in cloud and data platform architecture and management for businesses.
- The Leisure Collective (Carlsbad) // No. 4,927 // 82% growth
California-based company distributing quality brands inspired by a surfing and coastal lifestyle, including surf gear and designer eyewear.
As shown above, innovation does not represent an exclusive type of company. Innovation is creative, unique and revolutionary to the extent that many people within a company can become an innovator in any form. What better way to begin your innovation journey than to grow your business within the North County San Diego area. More opportunity in the North County San Diego area means better business and advancement. The list above emphasizes the endless possibilities for innovation in North County San Diego and we are waiting for you to join this road to success. We cannot wait to see next year’s honorees in the near future.