Whether you’re looking for a challenge or ready to embark on your next professional adventure, North County has the perfect job in store for you.
Here are five open positions in each city along the 78 Corridor, with a focus on high-growth industries including technology, life sciences, manufacturing and more. Check back every week for new roles!
1. VISTA: Director of Configuration Management, Leidos
2. CARLSBAD: Manufacturing Engineer, Quidel
3. SAN MARCOS: Cardiologist, Veterinary Specialty Hospital of North County
4. OCEANSIDE: Physical Therapist, Rady Children’s Hospital – Sanford
5. ESCONDIDO: Curator of Mammals, San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance
While our focus is on innovation/STEM industries, North County’s tourism and hospitality sector remain a pillar of the economy. As businesses reopen and public gatherings resume, we’re spotlighting open positions at local hotels, retailers, food and beverage establishments, etc.
Explore these positions and more on our page: Who is Hiring?
Want to submit a North County job listing for inclusion in our weekly series?
You may also like…